Search Engines Are Simplifying SEO by Leveraging the Same Rendering Technology:These developments from Google and Bing make it easier for web developers to ensure their websites and their web content management system work across both browsers without having to spend time investigating each solution in depth.With the exception of files that are not robots.txt disallowed, the secondary content they see and experience in their new Microsoft Edge browser or their Google Chrome browser is what search engines will also experience and see.For SEOs and developers, this saves time and money.For example, there is:
- No longer a need to keep Google Chrome 41 around to test Googlebot.
- No longer a need to escalate to Bing.
- Search normalized URLs with a #. Dropping all parameters after the # (except the legacy #! Standard).
- Search engines don’t generally click buttons and do other complex actions.
- Search engines don’t wait long periods of time for pages to render.
- Search engines don’t output complex interactive webpages.
- Google says:
- Bing says: