As one of the most important B2B social media platforms, LinkedIn can help you attract more eyes on your business.At the moment, it is one of the most popular social networks for professionals and one of the top social networks overall, and as a plus - LinkedIn made its Stories feature available to all users.Wondering how can you build a complete LinkedIn marketing strategy for your business?I've made a list of tactics and ideas on how to create an effective LinkedIn marketing strategy for your business in 2021.
1. Create a company profileIf you want to promote your business on social media, having a LinkedIn company page, is a must. You'll be able to build brand recognition by providing a way to promote your products and services to customers and potential ones.
2. Post relevant and engaging contentYour principal objective is to increase the engagement of your page, so make sure your posts contain helpful tips, tricks, and information related to your industry.Prove that you're an expert in your field and write about a subject in which you can add value or give actionable insights. You can even use a graph maker to create stunning visuals that catch the eye.Avoid writing promotional presentations and focus more on content that provides in-depth information for your followers or maybe lessons learned during years.Through your posts, try to bring an added value or give actionable insights
3. Use LinkedIn StoriesThis feature is great for business - and here are three great ways every business should use LinkedIn Stories:
- Share behind the scene moments
- Important projects you are working on
- Host a corporate Q&A
- Use LinkedIn Stories into your marketing strategy
4. Make your company's name knownYou're not alone in your niche, and you have to make your company's name known.An excellent way to do it is by inviting people to follow your page. This strategy will allow you to have a bigger pool of connections who might want to follow your business.If you want to increase your LinkedIn page connections, this is something you should try:
- Invite your connections to follow your page.
- Promote your LinkedIn company page on other social media channels like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
- Mention your LinkedIn page in your emails.
- If you want to increase your LinkedIn profile connections, make sure you personalize your request.
- Personalize your connection requests - As a company page, you can't send LinkedIn connections, but your employees can. Make sure they mention your brand in that note.
- You have 300 words to add a note
5. Add LinkedIn groups to your pageBeing part of a LinkedIn group has the advantage of making your content visible, and it's an excellent opportunity to connect and interact with like-minded peers in your niche.With a LinkedIn page you can't be part of a group, but you have the option to showcase a LinkedIn group on your page.Use your LinkedIn profile, and be part of an existing group, or start your group. Being the moderator and admin of a group, you gain control and awareness in the industry.
6. Define your goalsBuilding brand awareness might take time, but the key to success is consistent and quality content, plus staying up-to-date in your industry.Peter Drucker - an American author and consultant in the field of organizational development and management, started the idea for SMART goals.
- SMART stands for “Specific,” “Measurable,” “Achievable,” “Relevant,” and “Time-Bound.”
- Keep these words in mind and when defining your LinkedIn goals.
- Another thing that should also be at the forefront of your actions is an effective work plan.
- Your LinkedIn goals must be in line with the goals you set in your work plan.