While browsing for some information on the internet through search engines, most of us look for the information we need from the results on the first page and proceed. Rarely do we venture out to the next few pages of the search result. That is because after clicking about a dozen search results on the first page we almost always get what we are looking for, so the next pages are not even looked at. Those results go unseen as they do not appear in the first or second page. This is where Search Engine Optimisation or SEO can help.
SEO is optimizing a website for the relevant keywords, texts, and images to improve its ranking in the unpaid results of a search engine. As 90% internet traffic is driven by search engines, the more early a website appears on a search engine results page, the more visitors it will have, and more would be the chances of converting them into customers.
How does SEO work?
In brief, SEO works by studying how popular search engines work, the keywords people search for and which search engines are preferred by people. Once done it optimizes a website by editing its content and with proper coding to increase its responsiveness to relevant keywords. It increases backlinks and inbound links to a website to funnel visitors into the website by listing it higher in a search engine’s result page.
How is SEO helpful?
- SEO can bring more viewers to your website by ranking it higher in a relevant unpaid search result.
- SEO can make your website and brand known by making the website regularly appear in organic search results.
- SEO can improve and increase your sales by catering only specific viewers.
Web Designing and Development
Web Designing is a vast concept, and it includes anything related to the designing of any aspect of a website. Web Designing is a part of web development and determines how a website will look to a viewer. A well-designed website can be interactive and assists in getting more view for a website. Web Development is necessary for any entity to declare and consolidate its presence on the online platform. The online market is a huge market, and due to the nature of its ease of connectivity, it’s a bigger catchment area for business.
How is Web Development helpful?
- An entity grows on the basis of marketing. Offline marketing is costly. With web development and designing an entity can market its product online and reach more people in a shorter span of time.
- Advertisement through the web is much cheaper yet effective as there are more viewers with an ease of access when compared to offline. This is the main reason we see new electronic devices being launched online rather than brick and mortar stores.
- Web Developments enables an entity to boost its sales as it can sell many products at the same time.
SEO and Web Development are two powerful tools through which one can achieve success very quickly. They are market and sales oriented tools designed to help an entity make the most out of the internet.