5 Worst Ways to Reach Consumers

No Comments

If you are someone looking forward to providing Pasadena web design services, then being a Pasadena web development company, you should always keep in mind, the top 5 worst possible ways of reaching consumers. A web design company is always expected to approach consumers in a professional, attractive and a convincing way, not just by any way possible. This may irritate your consumers, and at that very moment, you lose all the hopes you had from that consumer. So, today in this article, we will decide on the top 5 ways, which you should ignore completely if you have to crack a deal with your consumer.

Being a service provider of digital marketing Pasadena, you are expected to ignore or not even think of opting for the following ways of approaching your consumers to fix upon a decision.

The 5 worst ways of approaching consumers to crack a deal

When you go through the following list, you will probably find yourself being frustrated when you get offers via such means. Then how do you expect your consumers to be satisfied?

  • Sending advertisement via texts on mobile phones: By sources talking on surveys laid, only an approximate figure of 37% believes in such advertisements through texts on mobile phones. Focusing on 37% is simply something you wouldn’t want. If you want the remaining 63% also to come join your services or maximum of that percentage to do the same, then you must completely ignore this option for attractive consumers. Think of something innovative and creative.

 

  • Publishing advertisements through online banners: Since the process involves online process and consumers nowadays trust online services, still the number doesn’t increase much. Again, surveys say hardly 42% opt for such banners. So, may be it is online, but not in this manner. This will just be catastrophic for you.

 

  • Placing advertisements on social networking websites: You may think this is popular means of spreading awareness, but this will not even yield you half of the consumers as these records to figures of around 48%. Not always social media websites help you in doing everything.

 

  • Opting for advertisements through online videos: People are more interested in seeing the online video rather than an advertisement. The reason why many consumers also click on the “Skip Ad.” Though this method is known to attract about 52% of consumers, still it compromises on a big number like 48%.

 

  • Giving out advertisement through search results: Again, why would people search for anything and then opt for your services. Obviously, they are more interested in what they are searching for, making time from their schedule. This is the reason why this method is known to pull not more than 48% of the consumers in total.

 

You will find that in all these methods, you can pull either close to or just cross the half of the number of consumers. Obviously, you wouldn’t want such a less number of consumers where other companies are pulling 70% to 80%. So, don’t ever opt for these methods because they will actually do no good to benefit your needs.

About us and this blog

We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.

Request a free quote

We offer professional Digital Marketing & SEO services that help businesses such as yours reach thousands of local ready-to-buy customers.

Subscribe to our newsletter!

Fields marked with an * are required
Check if you are not a robot.

More from our blog

See all posts
No Comments
 

Leave a Comment